The Arthritis Foundation released results from a survey asking 2,600 arthritis patients about CBD oil who have had arthritis for 10 years or more
The question they asked was, “Have you tried CBD for your arthritis pain?”
- 79% surveyed are currently using CBD, have used it in the past, or are considering using it
- 94% of those who report using CBD used it to relieve pain
- 71% of patients report that using CBD has improved their ability to sleep
- 67% of patients report that using CBD has been effective in improving their mental health/depression mood
- 66% reported talking with their doctor about CBD
To read more about the Arthritis Foundation’s survey results, please click here.